We went to visit Mike’s dad & stepmom last weekend. As usual, there was a short “Someone-to-do” list ready when we got there. Most of it was usual stuff: help with some computer/internet issues and things like dusting & changing light bulbs. Except this time, the remote to their Sleep Number bed wasn’t working. When the buttons were pressed you could hear the mattress inflating and/or deflating but the display was completely blank so we have no idea what the actual setting was. Thanks to Google and YouTube we were able to fit it with a hair dryer and rubber spatula! Here’s the link to the video in case you have a Sleep Number bed and remote with a non-working display! You’re welcome.

Advertisements